- There are computers with internet access in all rooms.
- Please bring your presentation on a memory key / USB stick and send it to your webmail account.
- Posters: please hang up your poster between 9-14.00 on Wednesday. They will remain on display throughout the conference.
Poster summarising research in SLTED or an example of good SLTED practice. At a dedicated poster session during the conference, participants will be invited to ask questions or discuss your work with you. Posters will also be displayed in communal areas throughout the conference and included in the book of abstracts.
Based on the poster stands available, there is a choice of two formats:
- Truncated A0 landscape (max. 99 cm wide and 84 cm high)
- A0 portrait (84 cm wide and 119 cm high)
‘Traditional’ oral presentation of research in SLTED, preferably with clear links to the practice of teacher education, supported by Powerpoint or other visual media. Duration: 15-minute talk plus 10-minute discussion.
Second Language Teacher Education: Inspiring Creativity, Cultivating Excellence